The following terms and conditions (these "Terms") govern the provision by Mint Panel Ltd., ("Company") of the services and/or products (referred herein as "Services and Licensing") described within the Order Form, website and Support Terms Agreement (collectively the "Service Description) and defined in any of the Company’s product support listing, to the customer ("Customer") identified on the Service Descriptions. The Service Descriptions, these Terms and the attachments and any addenda hereto, executed with respect to the Services and Products, are referred to herein, as this "Agreement."
By placing an order via the online order form the Customer agrees to the following:
- Customer states that they are of the proper age to enter into a contract with the Company for services and licensing. Contracts may only be entered into if the person is 18 years of age or older. Any potential client that does not meet this age requirement must have a person of legal age order the product for them.
- Customer agrees to pay the posted fees for software/services as they are displayed on the website.
- Customer agrees to pay for all services and licensing on time and in full. Customer accounts are considered delinquent 5 days after payment due date.
- Suspension of services/licensing is automatically processed on the fifth day that payment is not made.
- All licensing, software and service fees are considered pre-paid and are non-refundable.
- Customer must submit all cancellation of service requests via the Client Billing and System. Clients may request cancellation of a service or services by logging in at https://account.mintpanel.com/org/net/co.uk Once logged in click the "Licensing” link at the top of the page. Then click on the "Revoke License" link next to the product you would like to cancel. On the next page click to "Confirm" your request. YOUR LICENSE WILL INSTANLY BECOME INVALID NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF ANY TIME REMAINS ON YOUR LICENSE EXPIRATION.
- Customer agrees that the Company's software may not be used by them in a harmful or illegal manner.
- The Company's software/services may not be installed or used in locations where it would be against local or international law to do so.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate any and all licensing and services to any Customer it deems in violation of any condition set forth within the support, licensing and this terms agreement or for reasons it deems appropriate without notice.
- Customer acknowledges that they have read and fully agree to the Software Licenses agreement located at http://mintpanel.com/terms and also the Support Agreement which can be viewed at http://mintpanel.com/eula
- Customer does not order services and or licensing under the pretence of defrauding the company by non-payment or by attempting charge backs or other actions to regain money after the Company's services and or licensing has been granted by the Company.
Software Delivery Policy
Mint Panel shall endeavour to deliver the services it provides as set out in our Terms and Conditions. Upon payment without transaction error, accounts and licenses will be immediately issued and valid. Licenses issued to Master server licenses may take up to an hour before they can be used notwithstanding any technical issues outside of our control.