Mint Panel has a presence on www.mintpanel.com/net/org/co.uk. Mint Panel is aware of its obligations under the UK Data Protection Act and is taking active and ongoing steps to address its requirements.
- Mint Panel automatically collects and stores domain names, but not the e-mail addresses of visitors to our Web presence (unless input by the visitor). We store and analyse aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit.
- The information Mint Panel collects, stores and analyses is used to improve the way we do business with our current customers and potential customers.
- If a visitor supplies us with their personal information (eg. address) on-line, they will only receive information in relation to the use for which they provided us their personal information with the following exception. Visitors may receive e-mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they may elect not to receive them by indicating this when information is submitted to Mint Panel on-line.
- Mint Panel stores e-mail addresses and correspondence of those who communicate with us via e-mail or web based forms. If a visitor has submitted e-mail or web based form to Mint Panel they may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they may elect not to receive them when they send e-mail to Mint Panel.
- Voluntary information visitors provide through on-line surveys and/or site registrations may be stored, analysed and used for marketing purposes. Again, if a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they may elect not to receive them each time information is submitted to Mint Panel on-line. Registration information submitted online is accessible, and correctable. The registrant should perform this maintenance.
- Correspondence submitted by email or web based forms to Mint Panel will only be retained as long as necessary. Reasonable steps are taken to ensure security against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and destruction. Additionally, access to personally identifiable information is limited to individuals needing such access to perform their job function and satisfy the correspondence of the visitor.
- Mint Panel will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without permission.
- Persons who supply Mint Panel with their telephone numbers on-line may receive calls from us regarding their inquiries, service requests or orders they have submitted on-line.
You can contact us with any privacy concerns at: www.mintpanel.com/contact